- BIG QUEER
- he and ginny are really close!! i like to think ginny was much closer to her oldest brothers than she was to the younger ones, they were much more likely to pick on her, and idk I really love the idea of charlie in particular having a super close relationship with his baby sister
- lmao lbr he and oliver wood totally hooked up a bunch when they overlapped in school, oliver was like ~*I am a youthful ingenue*~ and charlie was like ~*I don’t buy that shit at all*~
- charlie and bill seeing their mom’s fifth pregnancy and being like “can you stop now please birth control exists come on mom”
- charlie buying really stupid clothes and encouraging bill to do the same because he just does not give any fucks and he knows fred and george will have to wear them
- charlie learning the twins’ language so he can talk to them when they’re really upset
- charlies that animal lover that just Knows Facts About Animals, even nonmagical animals, he’s basically the Wizarding equivalent of the Horse Girl, and yes he has taken horseback riding lessons and really enjoyed them thanks
- charlie doesn’t get high w/ bill but whatever man you do you
- charlie gets his burns tattooed and this eventually turns his whole body into an elaborate work of dragon-themed art
- charlie gives 0 fucks about the fact that remus is a werewolf and is one of the few people remus can have a genuine conversation about lycanthropy with because charlie has a true respect for all living things
- (this is where ginny gets it from tbh)
press start to drop it like it’s hot
Probably one of my favorite songs I’ve ever done. Enjoy.
holy fuck this is amazingTHIS IS MY FAVOURITE IT WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY LIKES
"Money won’t make you happy"
Yeah, financial stability is just horrible
its so weird that one of the few things that completely and entirely unites an entire generation of jaded adults is an encyclopedic knowledge of spongebob quotes
everyone is embarrassed of their fourteen year old self trust me if you’re fourteen right now you will regret whatever it is that you are doing at this moment
What, being a SuperWhoLockian, Tumblrian, and just being generally pretty good? I don’t think so.
screenshot this and look at it in 3 years
do you ever play cards against humanity and there’s that moment where the perfect card for the hand is in your hand and you just go “my time has come” and lay it down with such grace
and then you don’t get the point
- He was the tallest of the Marauders until James and Sirius hit their growth spurts in 4th year.
- He oozed sarcasm.
- He was generally the “quietest” of the group, but he was always the one with the quickest and wittiest remark and it would sometimes surprise people and Sirius, James and Peter would stand behind him grinning appreciatively. Sometimes his comebacks were so good people found themselves slow clapping without even realizing it.
- His school uniform was always straight and orderly for classes but the second he was done with dinner he would untuck his shirt and loosen his tie and undo all the buttons on his sleeves and sigh in contentment.
- He loved sweaters and had a collection of ugly ones because “they tickled him.”
- He cried when he laughed really hard.
- He would sigh really loudly if someone said something incredibly stupid.
- Being a werewolf caused him to be a few degrees warmer than everyone else (baby Harry loved this but that’s a whole different list of headcanons).
- He had really long fingers and eyelashes.
- He was the best of the Marauders at not getting caught and managed to get away with a surprisingly low amount of detentions in comparison (less than 10 in all 7 years).
- He could draw well.
- He got an unfortunate amount of headaches.
- His hair was always a rats nest when he woke up and he didn’t even bother with it on Sundays.
- He had absolutely no idea how to respond when a girl was flirting with him and was often completely oblivious to it.
- If someone said something funny and it caught him off guard he would do this squeaky giggle and was always embarrassed when he did so naturally it became a thing to try and make Remus giggle.
- He mastered the puppy dog eyes.
- He generally did a good job staying calm when he was angry but on the rare occasions he blew up it was scary to be around because it was so surprising to see him like that.
- He and Lily always got on well, becoming really good friends in 5th year. He was also one of the first people to realize Lily fancied James.
- He practically inhaled his food (I could say he wolfed it down but…). Everyone else would be on their third bite and his plate would already be clear.
- He slouched terribly.
- His smile made girls sigh.
- He would grin and skip around like a child when he was proud of himself or excited about something.
- The pranks he came up with were ironic and incredibly clever.
- He always won Exploding Snap. Always. Eventually people didn’t even want to play it with him anymore.
- Dumbledore liked to check up on him regularly and would invite him to his office for a cup of tea.
- He almost always finished his homework the night he got it and Sirius, Peter and James teased him for it but Remus always made a big show of lounging around and yawning widely while they were all rushing to get everything done last minute and they’d eventually start throwing things at him to get him to piss off.
tagged by: stolenmelody
1)what’s your name?
2) what’s your url?
3) what’s your blog title?
4) what’s your favourite song?
5) who’s your crush (fictional & real)?
6) write a sentence in all caps.
7) what do you wanna be when you grow up?
8) what’s your favourite book?
9) what’s your favourite drink?
10) tag ten people
i tag: thebitchandthedog, loonygleek, lovingmarlseveryminute, hi-d-ho, anyone who wants to do this